Riverside's Readiness for COVID-19
We're Here to Support You.
Although the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, our commitment to our customers remains unchanged. Click here to learn about the steps Riverside Insights has taken to mitigate risk and ensure that our teams, our fulfillment and data centers, and our services can continue to support you without interruption.
Your business and the safety and health of our employees are our top priorities, and we will continue to evaluate our people, processes, and services to ensure we’re doing everything we can to support you through this evolving situation. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions below.
Yes! Please complete the survey on this page to help us to make sure we’re giving you the resources you most need from Riverside Insights.
We have had many questions from our customers about disinfecting their testing materials. Refer to local, state, and federal guidance to determine if you should provide in-person testing at this time. If you determine testing is appropriate, it is then important to think about how to disinfect your test materials and maintain safety while in testing sessions.
These guidelines can help you get started.
Complimentary Professional Development and Learning Opportunities
- Upcoming Virtual Events
- Clinical and Special Needs Assessment Webinars and PD Resources
- Progress Monitoring and Response to Intervention (RTI) Insights
Free Webinar: Remote Assessment Administration
Additional Clinical and Special Needs Assessment Resources from Our Valued Partners
Riverside Insights works with and supports key organizations in the Clinical and Special Needs Assessment space that have made special resources available during these difficult times. To help broaden the impact of these resources and for your convenience, we are re-sharing them here.
- Guidance on Psychological Tele-Assessment During the COVID-19 Crisis - By A. Jordan Wright, PhD, Joni L. Mihura, PhD, Hadas Pade, PsyD, and David M. McCord (via American Psychological Association)
- Psychological Assessment Training During COVID-19 (via American Psychological Association)
- COVID-19 Resources from the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- COVID-19 Resources from Trainers of School Psychologists (TSP)